Season 2020/21 Patrol Roster Dates and Teams 29th Nov 2020
Patrol season 2020/2021 commences Saturday 10th October 2020. This year Glenelg has an additional 9am - noon each weekend during January. Robert Warne is the Vice Captain and coordinator of all patrols, see Rob or Darren Clunes the Club Captain.
Minimal changes to this years patrol roster:
- Same amount of Patrol team members
- Improved IRB coverage
- There are 11 patrol teams with an average of 12 per patrol - so not much wiggle room for no shows!
Contact Rob Warne, the Vice Captain if you see any errors or changes
View the 29th November 2020 V2 Patrol Roster
- All Bronze Medallion and Surf Rescue Certificate Holders are expected to be on the patrol roster. For SRC members doing their Bronze you can still patrol as an SRC member until you obtain your Bronze so you have your hours for competition.
- Exemptions can only be approved by the Management Committee, with all requests required in writing, putting in a request does not mean an exemption will be granted. Everyone is busy - not just you..
- Persons wishing to compete in the State or Australian Titles will be required to complete a minimum of 16 hours prior to 31 December. (For new BM or SRC holders - those that gain awards in October/November/December a reduced number of hours applies - see us for more detail).
- People missing more than 1 patrol without reasonable excuse may be required to address the Club Committee about continuing membership - so remember if you cant make patrol due to whatever then ring your Patrol Captain and let them know as well as the Vice Captain - your courtesy will ensure you are not penalised but also shows respect to your fellow patrol members.
- Patrolling gives you the hours to compete but also access to the gym. If patrolling hours are not logged access to the gym will be removed.